So I know I keep redirecting you all to the secondary blog for all the baby details. But it's time I leave something on this blog just for you all ;).
Home Projects 2010
We have been at it again folks. As time time draws nigh and we get closer to meeting the boy, we realize there are still may changes, upgrades if you will, that we want to make on our home. Yes, Joe has been adding some of these same pics to the Home album here on Picasa, but he doesn't have all of them. I had been tracking the progress and logging the photos on the Facebook album I created when I started to realize that we had more home projects than just putting the nursery together before the baby arrived.
Please enjoy the pics and let us know what you think!
~ E
No comments:
Post a Comment