More about Us...

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Updates Ahoy!

(Erica): So, I realize I've been extremely bad in the realm of updates. I can't help it, I'm a newlywed, what do you want from me? Here's a few pics of how the appartment is coming along now and some other gifty pics I just took:

Our bedroom now (notice the "grown up" sheets on happy bed) ;D


The next pic is my night stand...

OK... now fast forward a few months... say to the end of October! Yes! We finally closed on our condo on Oct 23rd and here are some of the remodel pics taken during our transition/ move in time:

*ERK! ACK! COUGH! SPLUTTER! KER PLUNK!*

SORRY - for some reason my photo uploader is being really muy estupido! So you'll just have to take my word for it, or check out our home's photo album here --> Our NEW home! We have quite a few pics there of before (move in phase) and after (living in phase).

Sorry again, that it's taken me SO LONG to get updates on here, I really should try to be more consistant with this, it's just, you know, being a house wife tends to get REALLY busy sometimes... and it feels like there just isn't enough time in the day for every little thing. But for our few faithful readers, I promise to be a better blogger and try to keep the updates coming faster than every 4 months or so ;).

But for now this is Hasta la vista baby, and I'll let you know how the Holidays go.




No comments:

Post a Comment